My baby turned 2. My baby turned 2! My. BABY. TURNED 2!! What in the world? That is literally all I kept saying during MiniFoodLoveTog’s 2nd birthday party. What a fun day it was. We had a Mickey’s Club House Oh “Two-dles” Themed party complete with fun snacks and treats. I tend to over plan so my idea for *snacks* had all my guests teasing me. I can’t help it. I want my guests to enjoy themselves! Wait until you see the cake! Maddie Turns 2!
The Party Menu: Chicken Wings, Carrots, Chicken Wings, Mickey Shaped Cheese &Crackers, Popcorn, Mickey Shaped Veggie Chips, Mini Hot Dogs, Fruit Kabobs with yogurt dip, Twodles Punch and Birthday Cake. Snacks! I planned a menu of Maddie’s favorite things, and well the kid filled up on fruit and crackers. Ya win some, ya lose some. Either way a fun time was had by all. I didn’t take nearly as many pictures as I wanted/planned to, but I was enjoying the day and that’s all that mattered. Grab the details, vendor list and recipe below.
Party planning puts me in my zone. I sat out to pull of a great party by pricing competitively with my pal Amazon Prime for decor and DIYing a few items. I used the following vendors for my party goods and supplies.
Mickey Themed Banner-Lilly and Bee Novelties
Mickey Shaped Cookie Cutters Wilton
Clubhouse Cutouts Amazon
Oh Toodles Cake-Oya Enterprises Custom Confections
I used Red and White Polka Dot table covers, and napkins.
I found Mickey Mouse Themed Plates and funware at Target.
I found the Happy Birthday themed printable here
Check them out if you can!
Thanks for reading! Love God. Love People. Eat Good!
- Cake Pop skewers (I estimated 2-4 skewers per person)
- 15 Strawberries Washed with all greenery removed.
- 15 Diced Watermelon Cubes
- 15 Medium Diced Cantaloupe Cubes
- 45 Green Grapes Washed
- 45 Red Grapes Washed
- Insert Two grapes on each cake pop skewer top with Strawberry, Watermelon or Cantaloupe alternating until all skewers are filled.
- Chill and serve with yogurt dip.
- Kabob skewers can be made up to 12 hours before the shindig.
- Fruit selection is up to you. I chose fruit that my daughter enjoys, and that you can typically find in a fruit tray.