Butter is a staple in my house. I buy it in bulk and I make no qualms about it. For a quick change up to your typical spread, grab this quick tip recipe below. Slather this on all things yummy like. Honey Ricotta Scones or Granny’s Banana Bread or Kicked up Table Bread
- 2 Sticks Softened Un-Salted Butter (diced)
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 Heaping Tablespoon Chopped Rosemary
- Pinch Salt
- Beat together two sticks of Butter until creamed.
- Mix in Salt, Honey, and Rosemary
- Stir thoroughly to combine.
- Chill until firm.
- Serve atop your favorite anything.