There are many foods I love. Bacon. Bread. Black Beans. Sometimes, I even eat them all together… Judge not! Today, I share Black Beans, Corn & Avocado Salad. Hearty, colorful, flavorful, this salad is easy to prepare and is sure to be a hit. Another one for my #AlmostVegan series. Check the recipe out below.
- 1 Large Avocado, pitted and chopped into chucks.
- 1 Medium Roma Tomato diced
- 1 Cup of Frozen Corn (thawed)
- 3/4 cup of Organic Black Beans
- The juice of 1 Lime
- Combine all Beans, Corn, Tomato, Avocado and stir gently to combine.
- Salt liberally, season with pepper & Cumin.
- Squeeze juice of fresh lime over ingredients
- Stir to combine.
- Serve along side tortilla chips
Thanks for reading!
Love God, Love People, Eat Good!