Squash is one of the vegetables that I found tends to intimidate people. I’ve learned that some people think that cooking squash is hard. Well I’m here to tell you, Squash is so easy to cook. Your oven will do all the work if you let it. Well, most of it. Check out my twist on Roasted Acorn Squash. I think you’ll enjoy it. Buttery, sweet and it has a kick thanks to my friend Cayenne. You should meet her, she’s hot!
Grab a squash and make this recipe today!
- 1 Acorn Squash, split in half with seeds scraped and removed
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Pinch of Salt
- Heavy Pinch of Red Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- Pre-Heat oven to 400 degrees
- Clean Inside of Acorn Squash and pat dry paper towel
- Sprinkle cavity with Kosher Salt and Red Cayenne Pepper
- Spoon in equal amounts of Brown Sugar into each half
- Top with Butter
- Roast in oven at 400 degrees for 45- minutes to 1 hour, until squash is tender
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Thank you for reading!
Love God, Love People, Enjoy!