Fall is around the corner, and that means, I’ll be baking up a storm.
One evening, I had a major craving for brownies and peanut butter, so I came up with this easy little doosy. Butterfinger Brownies. They are the perfect way to start or end a chilly Fall day. These brownies are so easy and delicious, that you’ll break up with your favorite boxed brand. Don’t believe me? Just try the recipe! Grab it below.
- Butterfinger Brownies
- 1 Stick Butter
- ¾ Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ½ Cup Chopped Butterfinger Candy pieces (chilled for ease of chopping)
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- • Grease and flour an 8x 8 x 2 pan.
- • In a large saucepan, melt stick of butter.
- Remove from heat, and stir in ¾ cup sugar.
- Lightly beat two eggs and stir into sugar and butter.
- Stir in 1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Fold in chopped Butterfinger pieces.
- Spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve slightly cooled with a tall glass of your favorite milk.
Thanks for reading!
Love God. Love People. Eat Good!!