Hello and Happy Monday! We’ve already made it to the month of June and I am happy about it! Today I’ll be sharing an easy and hearty recipe. Roasted Brussels Sprouts.
The Brussels Sprout. Loved. Hated. Indifferent. The sprout as I call it, was a vegetable that I grew up hating. Absolutely hating! Well, I once had them in a mixed veggie grill and from that moment, I was hooked. I serve them often in my home. This recipe makes use of hearty sprouts. Which I keep on hand in my home all year round.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts are nothing to be scared of. You’ll be hooked once you try them. The recipe below is simple and uses minimal ingredients that you often have on hand. Check out the recipe and photoguide below.
Cast of Players
Sprouts, Oil, Salt, Red Pepper Flakes and Garlic Powder (not pictured)
- 1lb fresh Brussels Sprouts rinsed and dried
- Grapeseed or olive oil
- Red pepper flakes
- Garlic powder (not pictured)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Prepare a baking sheet
- While oven is preheating, slice Brussels sprouts length wise and place on your prepared baking sheet
- Season with salt, garlic powder and a pinch of red pepper flake.
- Drizzle oil all over the hearty sprouts.
- Using your hands massage the oil into the sprouts.
- Bake on 350 for 30-35 minutes
- Turning once.