National Bacon Day is December 30th, and I’m here to help you celebrate with a roundup. Yep, a round up of all the ways I’ve shared bacon and it’s glory here on the blog. Grab some bacon love below:
- 5 Things I love about bacon. Paying homage to what I call “The Holy Meat”
- Brown Sugar Crusted Bacon Love personified. Brown Sugar + Bacon= MAGIC.
- Shrimp with Cheddar & Bacon Polenta my first #InternationalBaconDay post. Full of great recipes from my blogger boos too.
- Bacon & Buffalo Chicken Dip Because adding Bacon to Buffalo Chicken Dip is just foolish and lovely. Bacon makes everything better.
- Savory Popovers Taking your brunch to the next level! Make these Popovers, it was my most popular recipe of the year!
- Sweet & Tangy Collards Bacon and Greens just go together. Don’t take my word for it, just make the recipe, You’ll see.
- Loaded Potato Soup Creamy, Cheesy, Bacony. Perfect for a chilly Winter evening.
- Not Your Average Pancakes Who says pancakes have to always be sweet? Try the savory style with BACON!
- Fresh Green Beans One way to make a classic dish, add Bacon & Onions for a superb flavor profile.
- Trader Joes Where to find one of my favorite brands of bacon. Trader Joes!
Let this round up bless you! How do you plan to celebrate? Let me know in the comments!