Anyone that knows me knows that I love bacon. If you browse this site or my twitter feed, you’ll know that I speak quite highly of bacon. So highly in fact, that I’ve dubbed it “The Holy Meat.” God knew!
While browsing on one of my favorite sites and I found this:
How hilarious and quite accurate!
So with the mention of my favorite food, I want to debut a new segment.
5 Things. This new segment will list 5 things I love about a certain food, restaurant, dish, etc..
So here goes: 5 Things: Bacon
1. It’s yummy. The salty, smoky meat is essential to my daily living. Did you read about the lady swears by bacon as her fountain of youth? Check that out here
2. It’s easy to cook and there are multiple ways to cook it. My favorite way being , in a 400 degree oven on a parchment paper lined sheet tray. Crispy. Perfect.
3. It works well with many foods. You can stuff it anything, you can wrap over anything. The possibilities of bacon are endless!
4. You can get it almost everywhere.
Name one grocery store in the US that doesn’t have bacon? I’ll wait.
5. My husband makes the best bacon I’ve ever had. It’s one of those thing that when I’m having a bad day or heck, just having a craving… He knows that it will brighten my day. His technique is super secret though.. Maybe one day he’ll teach me.
So tell me, what’s your favorite thing about bacon?
Thanks for reading!
Love God. Love people. Eat Good!